MFA is a regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving 45,000 active farmers and ranchers in Missouri and adjacent states. MFA provides agronomic services and a complete line of agronomic inputs with a portfolio that includes seed treatment, plant nutrition, fertilizer, adjuvant, seed, custom application, crop consulting, variable rate application, precision mapping and crop protection products to its customers and is dedicated to help them achieve maximum success.
The 4R nutrient stewardship program is important to MFA Incorporated because it is a program by which we can demonstrate our commitment to soil stewardship, proper fertilization practices and the economic benefit of utilizing proper fertilization techniques to our customers. We also feel strongly that the average person, not involved in agriculture, misunderstands the concept of fertilization in commercial agriculture. We feel that the 4R program may help dispel some misconceptions by the general public.
MFA provides variety of services including:
- Crop plans and recommendations
- Grid and zone soil sampling and recommendations
- Identification of insects, weeds, & disease through Crop-Trac
- Latest information on pest control measures
- Field record-keeping
- Custom application
- Nutri-Trak utilizing yield monitor data
- Targeted management zones
- Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans
- Variable rate application based off of grid soil samples
Additionally – to provide the best service MFA performs internal employee training with 6, two-day courses offered during the winter, and a Training Camp designed to educate and train our employees on the issues that agriculture is facing today, with attendance of ~400 employees.
|Address:||201 Ray Young Dr. Columbia MO 65201|