United Soils, Inc
United Soils, Inc., a private company established in 1993, is based out of Fairbury, IL. It provides soil & tissue field collection, lab analysis, precision ag & agronomy support to much of the Midwest and Southern bordering states.
Our Services Include:
- Online work orders for soil, tissue, nitrate & cyst tests.
- Geo-reference soil collection & analysis.
- Plant tissue collection & analysis.
- Soil nitrate collection & analysis.
- Soil sample pick-up from your location.
- Lab tests for primary, secondary & micronutrients for crop fertilization needs.
- Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) testing.
- Corn nematode testing.
- Full season crop scouting.
- I.F.A.R.M. precision ag web-based software.
- Full Report Options for Soil Test Data, Yield Analysis, Soil Type Maps, Spread Application Reports, etc.
- Agronomy support for retail ag chemical & fertilizer dealers on the business side of precision agriculture.
A primary mission of our business is to help our clients establish standardization of their precision ag process(es) and data. Standardization promotes planning, repeatability, consistency… and ultimately sustained growth and profitability. 4R is a philosophy / solution that supports this standardization mission; encouraging responsible agronomic practices to increase food output to feed an ever-growing world population.
Right Source: The source we refer to is that of accurate soil and/or tissue data. USI feels there is nothing more important than data derived from accurate soil and/or tissue testing and recommended lab analysis methods.
Right Rate: Our precision animated gif software (coupled with proper university-based equations / state requirements and proper lab methods), allows ag professionals to analyze soil, tissue, and yield data to make the appropriate fertilizer application rates for a given field.
Right Place: Proper placement of product is as important as proper rates. Our software shows where nutrient measurements are already at critical levels, meaning there is no need to apply fertilizer in those given areas. It is important that our customers are able to make agronomically, environmentally, and financially sound fertilizer decisions regarding variable rate applications.
Right Time: We are staffed with graduate degreed / experienced agronomists who can guide / advise ag professionals in the proper distribution and timing of products regardless of geographic region, crop choice / rotation, or philosophical approach.
|Address:||108 South Crystal Lane Fairbury IL 61739|