Wilco-Winfield is a full service crop input cooperative based in the Pacific Northwest. Our Certified Crop Advisors work closely with growers to achieve their production goals. We conduct our lives, our business, and our decision-making through these core values:
• Integrity: We base our reputation on being an integrity-based organization, standing behind our word.
• Quality: We are committed to providing quality products and services, hiring quality employees and supporting them to be the best they can be.
• Respect: We honor the human dignity of each person, communicating with courtesy and respect in both word and action with our internal and external customers.
• Accountability: We do what we say we will do; we walk the talk. We measure with objectives and deadlines. Our employees are equipped to be successful.
• Teamwork: We embrace participatory leadership, recognizing the synergy of people working together.
Providing real grower value requires transferring a high level of agronomic knowledge to the field in the form of results. The 4R Nutrient Stewardship guidelines create a framework of decision making criteria to help deliver consistent value. Maximizing grower results must balance the delivery of nutrient in the most efficient manner, respecting supply and environmental conditions. Wilco-Winfield believes that the practices employed by the 4 R Nutrient Stewardship program are a core competency required of a market leader.
Wilco-Winfield’s Certified Crop Advisors work with industry leading information and analytical tools to create customized, high performing crop nutrition programs. By delivering timely evaluation and application of industry leading nutrition technologies Wilco-Winfield’s CCA’s deliver measurable results.
• Nutrisolutions by Winfield Tissue Testing Tool
• Variable Rate Mapping and Application
• Soil testing, analysis and recommendations.
• Duration Controlled Release Nitrogen
• Access Nutrients
|200 Industrial Way Mt. Angel OR 97362